Girl Talk is a safe place where you can talk to other girls and ask the Libra experts about the stuff that matters. In order for that to work there are a few rules we need you to follow. By registering, you agree to the below conditions. If you break these rules, we reserve the right to ban you from the site.
- You will be under 18 years of age in order to access this section of the website.
- To access the ‘Sealed Section’ you will be between 15-18 years old.
- You will choose an appropriate and clear nickname.
- Girl Talk is not to be used for commercial purposes. You may not advertise or sell products or services on the site. Libra does not take any responsibility for users who break copyright laws for publishing material they don’t have the right to publish.
- We reserve the right to remove any post that breaks our community guidelines. This includes posts that break the law or hurt other users on the site.
- We reserve the right to remove any users that break our community guidelines.
- You will take breaks to rest your eyes and clear your mind.
- You understand that ‘Girl Talk’ and ‘Ask Gemmah’ are moderated but cannot be staffed 24/7.
- You will not flood or disrupt the forums in any way.
- You will be polite and respectful. All entries to ‘Girl Talk’ and ‘Ask Gemmah’ should be friendly and respectful. Remember that you have a voice that people listen to. And everyone has a right to their own opinion, even if you don’t share it.
- No personal attacks. You cannot insult, make fun of, or attack any other users. Slander, threats, racism and racial agitation are strictly prohibited.
- You will not use vulgar or inappropriate language.
- All submissions must be in English.
- You will report any unusual, inappropriate or law-breaking behavior to Libra via the contact form.
Girl Talk Safety
- You will refrain from giving your personal information out to anyone.
- You will have permission from your parent or guardian to use this site.
- You will not use any hacking or exploiting tools as it is against the law.
- Any user that tries to exploit users will be reported to the authorities.
- You understand that you are potentially being monitored by law enforcement agencies and are subject to prosecution for the exploitation of children in any other illegal activities.
- You should not transmit or post to this site any material, information or other communication that violates any applicable laws or regulations.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site please contact us.