We want you to be happy with your purchase. Our returns policy is in addition to your legal rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Change of mind returns
Please contact customer service at shoplibra.com.au to arrange a change of mind return or exchange. We will accept change-of-mind returns or exchange for products provided that:
- Products are returned or exchanged within 14 days from the purchase date (exclusions apply). After this time you may not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- You produce your online tax invoice (email receipt).
- The products must be unopened and in the original packaging.
- The products are in original condition and have not been used or damaged in any way.
- The product is not one of which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of returned products prior to offering an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused. For change of mind return / exchange you are responsible for arranging shipping and payment of delivery costs for the returning products. If you choose to exchange the products then, provided the value of the Products is over our minimum spend ($15) then shipping of the new products to you will still be free (see our shipping information).
We reserve the right to charge a $11 re-stocking fee on all goods that are returned due to incorrect ordering or change of mind.
Products on which a change of mind return is not available
We will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Products where the packaging has been opened, torn or is in any way marked or damaged
- promotional products, free samples , subscription gifts and products were profits go to charity
We will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please send all return requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please list your reason for return along with details of your order reference or invoice and we will get in contact with you to discuss. All claims for a refund / credit must be communicated to us within fourteen (14) days of delivery or discovery of a fault in the goods. Your Customer Service representative will provide instructions on how to return the affected product to us, this may include via our reply-paid address at no cost to you. If your product arrives and is deemed as faulty or damaged, we can arrange to send out replacement stock for you.
We may choose not to offer an exchange or refund or to pay for your shipping of the product to us where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We reserve the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused.
- Your online tax invoice (email receipt) is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift and e-Gift cards are not redeemable for cash